Before beginning your online registration to attend the Jamboree you will need to have ready:
- A user name, which can be any name or word you choose. (You will need to enter this the first time you go into the Registration system and then use it to re-enter the system at any other time);
- A password, which must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least 1 capital letter, at least 1 number and at least 1 symbol (but not an apostrophe);
- Your Personal Membership Number (on your Scout Card) if you have it;
- The names and contact details of your next of kin (you will need to enter at least one next of kin, but preferably enter 2);
- Medical and dietary information.
You will need to go to the Register New User section first. You will be asked to enter a valid email address to which an activation code will be sent. You will need to enter this activation code to continue your registration. As you complete a tab (eg. the Personal Information tab), click on the next tab to continue. You will see a “submit” button at the bottom of each tab. The “submit” button will not work until all the information required in all the tabs has been entered.